Leisure Sunday :)
posted on Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 11:29 PM by S.Teo ♥


Dear diary, 

I'm sorry for not updating more often. 
However there isn't anything much or in particulars to update anyways. 
Therefore I decided to skip it instead. 
Oh ya, recently just went to V6 for the first time w. Le Girls. :) 
(Jocelyn, Jovi, Shan, Jazz and more.


 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif  
Here's the photos! :) 



 

 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif

Happy 22nd Birthday to Berlicial wifey! :D 
And know what? The last date we meet was 15 Dec 2012. :O 
It been more than a year already! When are we gonna meet up ah? :(


 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif

 
I just watched "Star Awards 2014" tonight. :) 
(Including Part 1, Carpet walk & Part 2.

Franking speaking? Yes. Those who won the awards are quite under my prediction. 

Best Male Supporting Role Award -郭亮
Best Female Supporting Role Award - 林慧玲 Rebecca Lim 
Best Variety Show Host Award - 权怡凤
Best Drama Award - 志在四方 The Dream Makers 
Best Actor Award - 方展发
Best Actress Award - 陈莉萍

Oh well, the rest you can find it in the internet etcs... 

Felicia Chin was there too but she didn't get any awards, not even nominated. 
That's just so sad! Anyways, loving her awesome pink hair tonight!  photo 1968192xkfwolmiu5-Copy.gif

Tonight Ruien's hairstyle and her dress totally rocked! 
So pretty~ ^^ 

Jeanette Aw's hairstyle and dress was kind of simple? I actually prefer her putting down he hair instead. Her dress and Felicia Chin's dress seems a little look-a-like though. But still pretty! :D 

Anyways, am looking forward to next year Star Award already! :D

 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif

It been about 3-4 weeks since I gave Le Puppies away? I'm missing them already. 
So sudden. :') Hoping they're doing fine since their owners still upload new pics.
Especially since the puppies at home is growing up in term of size and furs. 

So I'm wondering about them too. Hehe! Thank god, Kathleen did update XiaoBai's pics. 
Hehehe. XiaoBai and XiaoHei just seems to be like a pair of twin. :3 

 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif

And it been about 1-2 weeks since my last paper.  photo kao_lol.gif! And here I am wondering whether to continue my studies or just give it up. Degree is quite difficult than how I imagined it. Oh gosh, zero confidence.  :( 

Anyways, next saturday (03 May) the girls gonna hit the club Zouk to celebrate Jovi's birthday in advance.  photo kao_lol.gif Sighhhhh. And Dad is flying off either on the 07 May or 13 May. Hmmmm~ How am I gonna survive without my Dad? #Ijustcantimaginethat 

Pardon me for not uploading any photos for this post. I'll make it up next week k! :D 

Ps: For photos update, you can view it @ my Facebook instead. :) 

Xoxo,

Labels: , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›