Goodbye to Le Puppies. :')
posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 7:01 PM by S.Teo ♥

Hello people,

As my title stated. (This is so saddddd~I don't know why but the feelings is so hard to describe.
It's like you know that giving them to their new owners/place is for the better.
And I believe they'll treat them as good as we did or maybe even better.
However the feeling of not wanting to let them go.... *sucks*

Although I didn't personally gave birth to them, but took care of them since they was born. And it's so sad that we can't keep all of them, therefore letting go of them for the better. :( As Dad always says it's better for them to be in others' place instead. As they can focus better on them instead. T_____T

I know, I really do know. But..... it's just still so sad.
Personally passing the puppies to their new owners. :(
Especially today, I passed XiaoBai to Kathleen, he actually weeping. T_T
It hurts my heart even more. It's like he knows what happening.



Well, I didn't carry him when he weep. I believe it's better for his new owner to do so. I also believe the new owners will take great care of them. Love, dote them too!

And Kathleen still prepared a red packet and some snacks for Baby & Smartie. :)  
 
 
 
Yesterday, I passed Patty to Zhifu & Yuanxi. :x
She look like she doesn't know what happened. 
As she's still sleeping and I just carried her out already. 
I just faster pass her to them and return back home.

A part of me doesn't want to face the reality of them gone. :(
Yet a part of me is relieved and happy that they found a new and maybe better home.
I also know that they won't abused or neglect them, but still will worry.
And that's typical me. :\

And this coming Friday letting go of Panda. :(
Suddenly the room is so quiet. And it just feels so weird~
When there's used to be 6 puppies in the room, making all sort of noises and trouble.
Time really flies. They're big pup now! And I guess it's just time for them to be in their new place with their new owners. *sighhhhh*

This week just sucks. I hate this week the most!
How i wish I can just keep all of them without letting anyone of them go.

This is like I'm happy for my Baby to be pregnant, and gave birth to 6 healthy puppies. Yet I'm sad that she gave birth to 6 instead of 2-3 puppies and therefore have to let them go to others. :(

Perhaps, as time goes by I might feel better instead? :') 



‹ Backward Forward ›