Happy Birthday ~ :)
posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 8:32 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hello bloggers, 

My last post was actually in January
Wow, it been almost 2months since I last update my blog.
Hehehe. So sorry! Too much to update, but too little time to do so. 

Oh ya~ 

Ta-DAHHHH, my new screen protector! 
Cute right? ^^


Anyways, I'm still have a project need to rush out~
As my team presentation is this friday! T_T
We still haven't start yet!
God bless us.

And hope I don't speak stumbling please. *prayhard*
Formal wear for presentation *headache*

Let's begin it shortly? :3 
I shall try to write it short and simple. 
 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png

28'Feb - Friday 
Kathleen specially bought a birthday cake from POLAR & also a birthday card, 
and delivered to my house.  Appreciate much~ Hehe! Thank you!


 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png
 
01'Mar - Saturday
Birthday dinner @ Wang Dae Bak Korean BBQ (Located at China Square) 
First time here w. Karean, LiMin, Joce & her boyf Zhenwei
Hehe. The rest wasn't free therefore... 

LiMin & Karean specially baked a birthday cake for me.
Hehehe. Despite it taste a little hard & dry but appreciate much too. 
And loving my birthday present (Which is A-JAY earpieces

Thank you!

Me & Karean :) 

 

Rice cake :D




Kimchi pancake :) 


Kimchi soup :3 


The cake they baked. :)


One & only group picture (&I look so cui. ) 


Le present~ ^^


 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png

07 Mar - Friday 
Happy 1month-old Birthday to Le Puppies!  
We really do wants to keep all of you but we can't! :'( 
And it just hurts to have to give you all away! 
But I believe your new families will treat you well or even better! 
(Although they're still at my house now! Haven't give them away yet~
Hehe. I will miss you all! I do hope they will take lots of pictures of you all ~ 
For more pictures/videos, look up my facebook ! ^^ 


 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png

15'Mar - Friday 
Happy Birthday to my cute Grandma!
She has always with me since I was born till now! 
And always bought breakfast/lunch/dinner home. Appreciated much! 
You know I love you right? Hehehe. :3 

  Mango mixed fruits cake from POLAR :)


 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png 
16'Mar - Saturday 
Happy 22th Birthday to Karean Lim. :) 
(The mother of 2 sons
Hehe. We been friends since Nitec (Year 2009) till now (Year 2014) ! 
We know you been through a lots. And stay strong for yourself & your family! :) 
I may not been much help, but I can be your listener. (Provided I'm free lah!
HAHAHA. (Just kidding!)  

Cookies 'n' cream cake from POLAR ~ :) 



 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png

 Xoxo,


 

Labels: , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›