Happy Birthday, Pa! ♥
posted on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM by S.Teo ♥


Hell-o ~ 

Belated Happy New Year, Everyone! ^^ 
 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png

And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD~ ♥♥♥ 


Another new is I'm starting school tmrw!! LOL. 
I'm in same class as ZiYan and Gene, again. 
Sighhh! One of my new module need PRESENTATION
Oh gosh. This word make me shiver. T.T 
Why need presentation?! WHYYYYYYY~ 

 Bedok Mall had officially OPENED since last month I guess? 
My first visit was w. Karean, LiMin, Jovi and Kayden. ^^ 
Just three levels including B1 and B2, fyi.

Not bad lah. At least got Popular~ LOL 
No idea why there is Kfc and Macdonald, again?! 
Starbucks? MOS Burger

Look like Bedok Point having new stores soon? :3 
Hehehe. 

I just had my haircut on Sunday. 
My usual hair salon CLOSED DOWN!? W/o me knowing. :( 
Therefore went to another hair salon instead. 
The person cut away my split end hair, and my currently hair length is.... 


Sighhhhh. Oh well, with new hair color. 
Therefore it's all right lah~ New year, new hair length and color! ^^ 
However the hair color above isn't my new hair color. 
I haven't take any photos yet. 
I'll update again, with new photos. ^^

 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png


(I'm both BBC and ELF.) 

Another new is that Super Junior's Leader Leeteuk
Father and Grandparents passed away. 
Even though there's news saying it's Car accident and also suicide. 
 Whichever, it does not change the facts that they're gone. :( 

My Condolences to him and his family! 
Oppa, Fighting! ♥♥♥
(You still have Suju's members, your friends, family and ELF. ♥)
 #StayStrongParkJungSoo
 photo 2923824o7d0jihqzn.png

 Xoxo,



Labels: , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›