Mid-term tests.
posted on Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM by S.Teo ♥



Aloha people, 

I'm super tired and no more energy left. 
I'm just mentally and physically T-I-R-E-D, now ~ 
Apparently I been mind fuck by my lecturer, once again. 
Same old lecturer but different modules. -.- 

Yaya, I'm dumb enough to believe what he said AGAIN
Stupid die me. :(

 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif


[ Hehehe, I know I'm cuteeeee ~ ;3 ]

 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif

Oh, updation on my lil' hamsters? :D 
For photos/videos, go to my facebook and watch/like it alright? (L) 
(Which you can most likely spot in on the right hand side? 
Just scroll down and look out for it there =====> )

I'm just too lazy to upload videos here. :( 
Mid-term tests on a Sunday, not one but two papers. 
Woo-hoo? -.- One in the morning 9am, another is evening 7pm. 

Noo, I didn't head home and go back school again. 
I just stayed nearby to school w. my classmates at the PoMo area. 
Yes, about 5hours plus? K-E-E-P doing Treasury Management Questi0ns. 
Turned out, the questions in the PAPER is totally different. 

Yes, screwed up my paper. :( 
I guess there goes my mid-term tests..... S-I-G-H ! 

This is one of the reasons why I don't like to put in efforts. 
The old saying, put in more efforts will don't know what lah. Like better or something? 
Apparently, it's just to trick children. It doesn't work. 

Sighhhhhh. I'm never going through this torture-ment ever again. 
The feeling just so sucky lahhhh! :(

 photo 2946515k7nhtypavi.gif

Anyways, just ytd I heard from my classmate saying Running Man is in SG~ 
This time round got Song Ji-Hyo! My favourite Ace. (Y)! 
Hehehehe. But I don't go these kind of events de.


Mong ji ~ 


X'mas card. :) 


Sleepyhead. :3

Tmrw is Monday which means new episode of Running Man
And also, morning accounting class. *emo

I can already feels my Monday-blue already. 
Despite it's still Sunday night now. :x


Xoxo,

Labels: , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›