Date outing w. LiMin ~ ♥
posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM by S.Teo ♥


Annyeong! ♥

I overslept for my Treasury Management class and decided to give it a skip.
Actually planned to meet LiMin @ 12:15pm but since I didn't go school.
So shift back the time to later bit instead.

 photo 2811705t29dee9imk.gif

And Oh ya, talk about BAD LUCK.
Seriously, this month isn't a good month for me. T_T
My right side eye lid jumped, and my phone sim card spoiled.
The second time it jumped again which is today, electricity gone, ONLY IN MY ROOM.
And later bit, found out actually it's my laptop charger which causes it.
Oh great, now my laptop charger spoil. -.-

Seriously?! Wthhhhhh. -.-

My Selfies ;3 



Btw, Meeting @ 2pm but I was late about 15mins? So sorry. :b
We decided to have our lunch @ Hong Kong Kim Gary Restuarant ~
When I saw the name Gary I thought of Kang Gary instead~
HAHAHA. Running Man Kang Gary! LOL.

Although I was planning to order set lunch but nothing caught my eyes.
Therefore had Baked rice instead. Curry fish with pineapple curry(?)
It sounds like a weird combination, but it was nice. ^^

We ordered the same drink. ^^


 LiMin's ~ 
(Original Curry~ ) 
-

Mine's ~ 
(Pineapple Curry) 


And whenever I'm in a Hongkong restaurant I'll order "Ying Yang", like forever.
HAHA! I got no idea why too. But... ya ~
After finishing our lunch, chit-chatting there. Updating each other ~
For like idk how long, but a little long chat? Hehehe.
Enjoyable though! ^^v

Well, she showed me the place where it sells the super long queue donuts place.
She say she queued for about an hour plus for it.
She say is filling and nice. Maybe I should try it the next time, perhaps.

But... I don't wanna queue for so long. T_T
Anyways, was planning to catch a movie @ Cineleisure but no time slot.
Walked over to Plaza Sing and bought "About Time" movie tickets.
Time travel story plot, should be awesome I guess? *winkwink*

We had like an hour plus extra time, so we walked all over Plaza Sing.
Well, we planned to get Joce a birthday gift and we did saw something, that suit her.
But we're still considering. Maybe not getting that, maybe getting it.
Who knows. Movie time! ^^v

.

..

...

....

.....


Title: "About Time"

Starring: , ,  

Directed by:

Story plot: At the age of 21, Tim discovers he can travel in time and change what happens and has happened in his own life. His decision to make his world a better place by getting a girlfriend turns out not to be as easy as you might think.

My Rating:  /5

The movie was niceeeee! Worth your time ~ :D
I wouldn't mind watching it the second time, seriously. Hehe!
All I can say was it's time traveling story! (Don't wanna be spoiler~)

Bought Auntie Anne's Pretzels again. *yumyum*!
With sour cream powder, *awesome* ~

Parted w. LiMin since she taking Purple line while I taking the Red/Green line.
Good date. Hehe!

Our next meeting should 07 Nov? Early celebration for Ms Jocelyn Heng.
Woooo.

 photo 2811705t29dee9imk.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHH ~

BY-THE-WAY,

I recommend these dramas. Go watch it! *thumb-ups*

1. Marry Him If You Dare
Starring: Yoon Eun-hye, Lee Dong-gun, Yong Jung-hwa(C.N Blue), Han Chae-ah


The Relationship chart. ^^ 


2. The Heirs (The Inheritors)
Starring: Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Kim Woo-bin, Kang Min-hyuk(C.N Blue), Krystal Jung (F(x)), Choi Jin-hyuk, 



The chart~ ;D 



Xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›