Family Outing! ♡♡♡
posted on Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM by S.Teo ♥


 photo 1010803w6ze6pwu7f-Copy.gif ~ ^^ 

It's November already, time seriously fly/pass like a... G6
Hahaha. Just kidding!
 photo 7.gif

Whichever month, I'm still forever schooling. Ikr
No matter when you ask what you doing now? Working? Schooling
 photo kao_lol.gif. Ever since I was kindergarten all the way till now~ 
There isn't a year that I'm not schooling, like seriously! :\ 

Perhaps, a few months of holidays. And that's it ~

Taken last night or maybe this afternoon (I forget when alr) :

Baby! ^^


 Smartie ~ 


 photo 7.gif

As my title said, family outing! ♡ 
My dad went to purchase the movie tickets in the morning. 
And asked me when I'm actually asleep, he say I did answer "okay!" 
 photo kao_lol.gif. I got no idea, I actually answer or ever hear that question. 

Oh well, I'm worried about leaving my precious baby and smartie at home. 
Without us. Those that are closest to them! *worried*

And Jeffrey randomly whatsapp me. Wanted to ask me out for sing k. 
But I got movie date with my dad and brother. :x 
His plan from Sing K to V6 to ECP pub to idk... nowhere? 
(No idea if he actually went somewhere or not...

Before bathing:


After bathing: 


Left house with dad and brother at around 6.30pm? I guess. 
Reached there 7pm. Even after purchased Popcorn & drinks still got a lot of time.
Waited outside GV.  photo kao_lol.gif

Finally able to go in.  photo 1940807iv2wtk8c8a-Copy.gif


Title: Marvel's Thor: The Dark World

Starring: , ,

Directed by:

Plot: Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

My Rating:  .5 /5

Credit to: IMDb
I actually like how Thor and Loki communicate. Sarcastic much but yeah..
Hehehe. Brotherly love? LOL. 
Movie ended at around 9.30pm bought Burger King back home. 
 photo 7.gif

Camwhoring: 


 

With my jacket ~ ^^ 




 


Home sweet home! :) 
By right is meeting Jeff and Fu but they're taking too long. 
And I somehow lost interest in it. 'Cause I'm just too tired to go out already.  photo 487559m3kgc15wcp.gif
Camwhore at home. No make-up, just contact lens, fake spec and APP. ^^ 

 photo 440661fd1i5ezs05.gif

Labels: , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›