Happy 21st Birthday to Yvonne ~ ^^
posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 3:22 PM by S.Teo ♥


Hi people, 

I'm so tired even after sleeping for 16hours. LOL ! 
In-between I got wake up and check the time and sleep back again. 

Let's start with last friday instead okay? 
Before preparing to go out, I was busy chionging my AB to Level 120. ;3 
Hehehe. After that, I meeting w. Limin first since Jovi ends work @ 10pm. :( 
Sorry Limin for being late. We went a lot of places ? LOL.

  photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif
Tampines Mall -> Gongcha -> Minitoons -> Popular -> Shilin -> Tampines Bus Interchange -> Tampines 201 -> Jovi's Workplace -> Red Berry or dk what berry shop -> Downtown East -> Finally Chalet~ LOL 

When reaches, only Lifen and Yvonne was there. :x 
Kind of awkward since we're not close with Lifen. LOL ~ 
After awhile, Jazz and Terence arrived! 
And Jocelyn arrived too ~ We were busy watching the 9pm drama show @ Ch8. 
Despite i didn't watch Episode 1 all the way till it ends. Expect the ending. 

Started BBQ-ing, and Davin, Yuxuan arrived. 
Jovi the latest one. LOL! She tried Jazz's chicken wing w. coke? >< 
Started cutting cake. THE JELLY CAKE! So cuteeeeee ~ 


Unicorn/pony Jelly cake from JellyHearts ! ^^ 

You see it's transparent on top de! Hehe. ;3



Hehehe. HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, YVONNE! ^^ 
Polaroid next. Then playing card games! 
From UNO to Monopoly to Poker Cards ~ Wow! 
I'm on my luck? LOLOL. In the end, I won 6bucks? Wooooo ~ 

OB-ians~ (L) 


With Birthday girl :) 


My only photos ~ ;3 


 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

We didn't drink any alcohol. And sleep @ 6am plus? 
Yuxuan left for his duty and all girls watching him wearing his uniform. ROFL! 
About 9-10am plus, Karean arrived w. baby Kayen! ^^ 
Hehehe. She got about 2more months to give birth to 2nd child siahhh~ 


Anyways, I stayed till 6pm plus and left w. Limin
Home sweet home. (L)

Xoxo,

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›