A date with my woman ~ ;)
posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM by S.Teo ♥

 

Hi people,

I just slept about 3hours and had to wake up for school. :( 
Had soya milk and pizza bar from 7-11 as breakfast. 

  photo 2946504eokliem9xe.gif

Camwhoring during break-time as usual. 


 photo 2946504eokliem9xe.gif

Class dismissal, however Jovi was nowhere near done. :( 
Awww. I still board train to Somerset first. 
Yes, end up I waited for her from 12.20pm all the way till almost 2pm. 
LOL. 

Is this like a test? A test of my patience i guess? 
Tsktsk. Yes, I'm complaining @ Twitter, at Whatsapps, at everywhere. ;x 

And finally she arrived! 


MYSELF ;D


Took a neoprints @ Scape. ^^v 


 photo 2946504eokliem9xe.gif

Had our Sakae Sushi Tea-time buffet @ Bugis Junction instead of Scape
Unagi isn't normal color plate anymore ! *sad
It changed to PINK PLATE. Walao! 




Nothing much to order siah. D: 
Sighhh~ 

After our lunch, changed my screen protector. 
TA-DAHHHHH! 
Chio right? IKR. 


After that, walked around. And decided to go sing K @ Kampong CC
Therefore we trained back. And sang from 7pm till 10pm. 

And just backed home. Played Maplestory as usual ~ 
Welcoming Ziyan back to Maplestory world. HEHE! ^^v 

Xoxo,

Labels: , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›