1st day of school. *Yay*
posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM by S.Teo ♥


Hello people! *waves

I know i know. IT BEEN SUPER AWHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED! 
Well, it was a long holiday i guess? :3 
Ever since that saturday club/drink w. Cassandra and Jovi
I didn't really go out therefore nothing much to update. 
 photo 2914817e8bul4f036.gif

I started playing Maplestory ever since then. 
LOL. I played Izar World instead of Aquila World. 


TA-DAH, snowman me! CUTE RiGHT?! :3 


OH YES, went PINK BEAN! SO CUTE TOO RIGHT!? 
Goshhhh~ Kawaii si le. (L) 


From left: June, Me and Marcus (June's boyf

LOL! *Story-time


Oh, during Abyss Root time. 
Hat Boss ~ HAHA! I like the hat siah~ 
He is Marcus's bro, Berry aka Shifuuuu~ LOL ;x


Shifuu so handsome right? HAHAHA 
Our Gm (Guild master) confesssed to Jovi~~~ :X


HAHA, when I just leveled 190. 
Thanks krav for the mega eh! ^^

 photo 2946508db7gxkyzyn.gif

My ign in Izar world is Kuraihimex3 
Job is Luminious ~ :) 
It's a cuteeeeee character okay! HEHE. ^^v 
Currently Level is 190. Woohoo~ 1st time ever so high level ! 
But the maxed level is 250 now ! T_T 
Sighhhh~ Nan de I trained dao so high eh. *sad

Oh well, my guild members also high level, same goes to alliance. 
LOL. I gonna train my WB which is Wind Breaker soon, I guess? 
But I don't have the time now since my school started today! 

Enough of Maplestory 1st.

 photo 2946508db7gxkyzyn.gif
Today is my 1st day of school ~ *Yay*! 
HEHE. I was pretty looking forward to it hor ~ ^^
But the classroom schedule haoxiang all is @ Wilkie Edge eh. :( 
Need walk a distance after arriving @ MRT station.
Sighhhh~ 

Before I left my house and after i reached home ;3 


I just knew four new classmates ! ^^ 
Fengyi, Aliyah, Huizi and Ming Gene ~ :3 
All is bridging de I guess? So-called group mates ba? 

Not sure if I'll still see them tmrw in Finance class not. 
LOL! I got homework to do but..... *lazy

Had Astons with Ziyan @ The Cathay
The terriyaki chicken look so small lor~~~~~ *grumpy*
Mac & cheese give so little lor ~~~~~ Arghhh! 
Hai shi Bedok de Astons better. LOL! ;3 


Thank god, the rain stopped! 
Trained back home. 

I only slept 4 hours. *sleepy*

 photo 2946508db7gxkyzyn.gif

BTW, my house got new pets hor~ 

Hamsters and Rabbits (Snowy and Chubby) ~ ^^ 
 

Totally no idea this is Bell or Bella. LOL~ 
(Russian Campbell


Above is Candy. Munching on cheese. ;B 




This is Hamzy and her babies. :3 


So small only! :X 


Chubby and Snowy ~ :) 
(Netherlands dwarf


Chubby laying flat. LOL~ 

And.. today like only just now, Hamzy died. :(
My dad say should be 'cause of old age ba? Otherwise, won't so sudden die.
And left behind her 5 hamster babies. T_T
R.I.P Hamzy, although we are not so close. ;X
I hope Candy will take good care of your babies, alright? *prayhard

Xoxo, 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›