Belated Happy 21st Birthday, Limin ~ (L)
posted on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 5:00 AM by S.Teo ♥


BELATED HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, LIMIN ~  photo 1028781fmiybjte15-Copy.gif
- It seems like we're kind of unprepared for your birthday. :( We'll try to make it up to you k. Hehe ~ We're not good in planning! We sucks totally. :x 

Anyways, it's going 4.30 in the morning and I'm still awake? 

Wanna know why?
.

..

...

....

.....
Before that, it's me camwhoring at home first. Hehehe! ^^ 

 




 photo 2946520qr23kv98ji.gif

Because I just went to Club Dream w. Cassy and Jovi

Cabbed back home w. Jovi while Cassy wait for her friend to fetch. 
LOL. I don't think I like to club anymore. :\ 
It seems like I prefer to go places like V4, V5 etcs? Siamtiu, Yes. 
Club, Nono. Perhaps not so soon I guess? 

Or maybe 'cause we didn't drink much? Or goes w. the wrong people? 
It super boring either @ Attica or Dream.  photo 2592052scf3rfj958-Copy.gif
Just the three of us. (Me, Cassy, and Jovi.

How fun can it be? I mean like... 
We need more alcohols to get high? LOL. Yet, we don't wanna get wasted. 
Saw Jazz @ Dream though. Haha! Super long didn't see him alr. 
Look the same ~ Expect for the hair color perhaps? 

Oh, and saw Violet and Co there too. 
But they changing places already! LOL. That's fast? 

 photo 2946520qr23kv98ji.gif 
By right, we should be hitting Mink w. Yvonne, Jocelyn and Limin ~
But it failed. :( Limin say she got project to rush? And therefore.... 
Yvonne say Limin go then she will go. 
Jocelyn is 'cause of she say she confirm won't be clubbing to her boyf. 
And that's why she went to meet her boyf for movie instead. 

Dream was having some kind of mask event? LOL. 
Oh well, didn't wear it when we were there. 
I wore it when I reached home instead. HAHAHA~ 
Look weird though. :x 


Understandable. Who will want their girlf always go club etcs? 
Oh well.... Singles ~ Hahaha! (Y) 
 Cassy became single just today I think? LOL. Oh well, it was unexpected? 
Hmmmmmm ~ In no position to comment. 

 photo 2946520qr23kv98ji.gif

Before our nightlife. 
Starting camwhoring inside the toilet? Hahaha~ 
-


Outfits of the day. ^^

We had Limin's birthday celebration dinner @ Great World City Foodcourt
What we had in mind was a Korean restaurant rather than... 
 You know what I mean ~ 

It was unexpected, but we eat quite well. 
We ordered Combo 1 all the way to 5. And some side dishes? 
LOL. My favourite is only the Kimchi, Kimchi Pancake and Rice cake? :x 
The reset, not my type but edible. :) 
Hehehe ~ 

Rice cake, Kimchi and Kimbap ~ ^^




This one! Kimchi pancake! ^^v


Pancake. LOL ~ 


Rice, Kimchi and Glass Noodle. :) 

Black Bean Noodle. (Salty. :X)

 photo 2946520qr23kv98ji.gif
After that, we had Ben and Jerry Birthday cake and ice-cream there! 
Here's our Birthday Girl ~ ^^ 
I hope she dress up more often! :D ~


The Smiley Ice-cream Birthday cake.! ^^ (Ben and Jerry's)



*Cutting cake*

Ice-cream~ :D





After that, dismissal. All went to their places I guess? 

Xoxo,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›