What's happening?
posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM by S.Teo ♥

What's that? What's happening?.... 

.

..

...

....

.....

It's World War Z ~


Title: World War Z

Starring: , , |

Directed by:

Writers:  (screenplay), (screenplay), 4 more credits

Plot: United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.

My rating:  /5

 photo 6.gif

This part.  photo kao_lol.gif !
Look handsome w. short hair too.  photo 1028781fmiybjte15-Copy.gif


Or even this.  photo 120930dtf6uoajgc.gif ~

Brad Pitt is handsome, why I didn't realize it before ah? 
 photo kao_lol.gif. Oh gosh ~ Hehehehehe. .
 photo 6.gif

My whole day journey ~  

Penisula Plaza -> Food Republic @ Suntec City -> Toa Payoh CC -> 
Mac @ Scape -> Cineleisure Cathay -> Home Sweet Home ~ 

Ban Mian @ Food Republic. 


Me and me and still me... ;) 



 photo 6.gif

Camwhoring as usual @ home. ^^ 


 





 W. my lovelies ~  photo 701238uz4bd7an0z-Copy.gif




 And I bought STICKY! ^^ 



 photo 440661fd1i5ezs05.gif,

Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›