Bye May, Hi June.
posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hi June ~ 

This year passed surprisingly fast than I thought. 
So fast than half a year has just gone like this. 

The only thing that didn't changes is that I'm still schooling. 
Just in different school and course, that's all. 
I just wondering when will my schooling ends? Perhaps next year? 
Let's hope so alright? :) 

TODAY'S DINNER ~ 
(06th June) 


 photo 2798506ew6w47gdwt.gif

Ytd ( 05th June) I went to class as usual. ^^ 
And I bought "Old School Plum Juice" from Each-A-Cup
It's bigger than I expected. I thought it's just normal size cup, y'know? 
LOL. It look big? But taste "old school" ~ ^^
And had Tuna sandwich from Coffee Connect. As well as a fruit cup ~ ^^ 

My Brunch ~ :D 


Fruit cup ~ 


Meet up Zixin @ Bedok Point for dinner. 
It's Lerk Thai ~ Sawadeeka. ^^ I miss the tom yum fish soup alr. 
Hehehe. It been awhile since I last ate Thai ~ :3 

My favourite ! (L) 


After that, headed to Bedok Library to do some research on assignment. 
But ended pretty fast. Shopped @ NTUC, takeaway dinner from Astons. :) 
And went back home. LOL ! 

 photo 2798506ew6w47gdwt.gif

Last Monday ! (03th June) Ended class early. Had lunch @ Mac w. Zy~ ^^ 
Then went off to meet friend for movie @ Marina Square
The movie was nicer than I thought of. Since I didn't watch Part 1 & 2. 
LOL. It's a pretty long hour movie too, I guess? Not bad. 


Title: Iron Man 3 

Starring: , ,

Directed by:  

Plot: When Tony Stark's world is torn apart by a formidable terrorist called the Mandarin, he starts an odyssey of rebuilding and retribution.  

My Rating: /5 

Trained back home, and camwhored @ home. *winkwink

@ home ~ 



In class ~ 


Hair-tie, not bad right? :B 




Home Sweet home ~ ^^ 

 



The Photos below not in order ~ :x





 



Nothing special to update about actually. 
All I can say is June is a busy month. And next week is study week! ^^ 
I finally completed all my assignments. (Y) 
I'm scared of the final exams actually, since it's my last term alr. 

08th - Cassandra's birthday celebration
15th Jun - Karean's son birthday celebration 
15th Jun - Chongkai's birthday celebration in advance 
16th Jun - Berlicial's son birthday celebration 
20th - Economic I Exam 
21th - PBF Exam 
22th - Steamboat with my girls ~ 
29th - Limin's birthday celebration

You see. I think I missed out some dates? I can't remember. >.< 
So busy. I'm so poor this month already! :(


Xoxo ~   
 
[ Words is useless, show me some action instead ] 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›