Sick week. T_T
posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hi Bitches, 

End of another week again. 
I realized that days passes by fast, y'know? :O 
Next week I'm having quiz(s) for both my modules siah ~ 
And this time round, no bringing of A4 paper in. :( 
Sian liao. Needa memorize everything ~ *sighpie
Apparently I scared I fail my econ the most actually. D: 

Even though I attended all Econ classes BUT..... 
I have no idea what to do. :( 
Especially with all those GRAPHS. Sia la, how to draw!? 
I scared I fail, I don't wanna re-module or take sub-paper leh! 
There goes my weekends. :( Perhaps, burning midnight oil ba? :\ 

This week I skipped two days of school. 
Due to I'm REALLY SICK OK! :( 
Seriously, I thought I'm gonna die. Sick already $^#$%!**% ! 
Period came too!? Seriously? ARGHHHH. 

It's like double impact on me siah. Back ache like @$^$@**!%!^ ! 
It's just so torturing la~  :'( 
I never see doctor actually. Too lazy already~ 
That's why I think hor, if one day I live by myself. 
I either die out of hunger or sickness I think. ROFL ~ :x 
Due to laziness ~ HAHAHAHA! 

Anyways, I don't think I can live by myself. 
IT'S TOO LONELY ~ :( LOL. 

 photo 2955101jzd75ti52i.gif


Here's my PHOTOS for this today! ^^v 

-SPAM ALERT !- :P 

In class.  



 photo 2955101jzd75ti52i.gif

@ Home ~ ^^



 

Different photo app ~ :B

 



No idea what I'm thinking ~




Side view ~ 


Kiyomi? LOL. 



TA-DAHHHH ! 

.

..

...

....

.....



Xoxo,

Labels: , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›