Outing w. my girlfriends ~ (L)
posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM by S.Teo ♥


Yo !  photo 2112572i08fubut6k-Copy.gif

Today was an awesome day! Hang out w. my girls ~ ^^ 
Like what Joce say, 10years later we must still be friends. 
If we're married and have children, our kids must hang out together too. 
 photo kao_lol.gif! ^^ Even w/o nightlife activity, it's still enjoyable.  photo 701238uz4bd7an0z-Copy.gif
Hehe. Meet-up soon again!  

Oh, and hor! 
If we didn't get married when we're old, let's just rent a house together. 
Or can be neighbour, living just right beside each other! 
HAHA. Sounds like a good idea right? 
And just get old together.  photo 1399279ew9f120n7t-Copy.gif


 photo 9.gif

I'm backed home now after the almost whole day of walking. 
Out w. Jocelyn and Jovi @ Bugis. :) 
Meeting time was supposed @ 3pm, but we meet-up first. 
So sort of off the time.  photo kao_lol.gif

Before meeting them @ the train station. 
I was camwhoring at home. Hehe! ^^ 
I supposed about 1month plus didn't put on make-up. 
Since the usual routine was "Wake up->School->Home".  photo kao_lol.gif
I don't wear make-up to school. It's too troublesome~ 

Look like my skills didn't go rusty. :b HEHE. 
(360Camera app effect. ^^)


Joce say the left bottom pic look like Bugs Bunny.  photo kao_lol.gif !

 

The "Sweet" effect from 360Camera app. :) 

 

The "Cartoon" effect ~ ^^ 



The "Sexy Lip" effect.  photo kao_lol.gif


Meet with my girls @ Bedok Mrt Platform
Bugis next. Headed to Noodlestar for tea-break? :B 
The dimsum was pretty expensive compared to the other dimsum shop. :( 
Oh well, the taste was average? Not say very nice, not say very bad. 
Understand?  photo kao_lol.gif

The Hot Soya Bean ~ :) 


The Dimsum ~ :p


Taken by Jocelyn



 photo 9.gif

Bugis Plus toilet next. Camwhored w. Jovi while waiting for Jocelyn
She is clipping for fringe like forever? :x 
Since it just feels not right. HAHA! I feel you ~ 
That's why I don't clip my hair or do anything to it. 
Expect blow-drying my hair. :B 


W. Jovi ~ ^^ 


Trying Landscape. *Sucks at it*




 Our Reflections ~ ^^ 



 photo 9.gif 

After that, accompanied Jovi to go buy balloons and etc first. 
For her 21st Birthday! Woo-hoo ~ ^^ 

Bugis Street next ~ 
Supposingly to accompany Jovi to spot some dresses for her birthday's ! 
But end up me and Jocelyn bought clothing.  photo kao_lol.gif
I bought two tops while Jocelyn bought a top. ^^ ! It's cute. 
(Oh! I like my skull top. I think it's one of my fav now. :B
Headed to SASA to buy cottons. 
 photo 9.gif

Then we wandered around. And had our dinner @ Pastamania
Joce had her usual, Chicken Bolognese. While me and Jovi had Creamy Chicken! 

Garlic Breads. :) 


My Creamy Chicken ! ^^ 

 
Hehe. And trained to Changi City Point ~ :) 
Planned to had "Ben & Jerry" Ice cream there, end up don't have. :\ 
So we had Starbucks instead. White Chocolate Mocha, too sweet! 
I think Chocolate Chip is nicer ! :B While Joce had Java Chips' ! ^^

Melted Whipped cream :( 


And we chit-chatted there about Pri Sch, Sec Sch? Friends? Classmates? 
 photo kao_lol.gif. It was nostalgic. I do misses my past school memories. :( 
Although I don't really remember certain parts. :x 
Oh well, it's just the usual me. Always forgetting some parts here and there. 
I wonder why. Maybe something's wrong w. my brain. 

I always get this "Deja Vu"(Fyi, I actually googled this word.) feels?  
 photo kao_lol.gif. It's always so familiar, like it happened before or etc.... 
Weirdness. :\

Anyways, trained back home. :)  

W. my baby! (L) 


 photo 440661fd1i5ezs05.gif
,
 photo 9.gif


[ 想做的事情总找得出时间和机会,不想做的事情总找得出借口。]
 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›