Hey April. :)
posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hey what's up? ~ 

Time flies fast. It's April now! 
And my exam is just a week away from now.  
Luckily is that QA can bring a piece of A4 paper while CL is open-book exam. :B
Gosh.... 2013 is fast. LOL ! 
I got no idea what I been doing the past few months. 



I just know that I'm getting fatter. 
But... I hate exercise. I hate jogging. I hate to sweat. 
If I can don't sweat while doing exercise or jogging, I will. 
And my right elbow couldn't straighten still. T_T 
Sigh. 

 photo 2974845n5jifblnp8.gif

Today I been a good girl since I went to school. :) 
Well, because I didn't go to school ytd. Hehe! 
Laziness kills. I don't deny! :b 

Revision today, just briefing going through the chapters. 
And filling up survey form and just got my invoice paper (school fee). 

Trained back home w. Ziyan! :) 
Camwhored as usual. (L) ! 

Break-time. 


@ Home ~ 




 photo 2974845n5jifblnp8.gif


Last tuesday is QA class. I still don't understand how to do Normal Distribution!
Gosh. I'm waiting for Jocelyn to teach me. :) 
Well, luckily there is a one-week study week. (Y) ! Hehe. 


Camwhored when I reached home. :p 

Break-time ~ 


@ Home ~ 




 photo 2974845n5jifblnp8.gif

-03 April-





 photo 2974845n5jifblnp8.gif

Oh oh. And I just watched "We Got Married" Global version. 
Ft. 2pm Taecyeon and Taiwan Guigui, F.T Island Hongki and Japan Mina
Hehe. I would prefer Guigui and Hongki as a couple though. 
But I think same personalities people shouldn't be together. 
Otherwise, will be..... ! :x 



And "We Got Married' the normal version got two new couples ~ ^^ 
It's the real couple and 2am Jinwoon and his wife. (Extreme Couple). 
I misses the Adam couple, Khuntoria couple. T____T 

The real-life couple ~ ^^ 


Extreme Couple ~ 


Oh, and I also just recently watched "Dad, Where are we going?" I think. 
It's also a Korean Variety Show. Showing 5 pairs of father and son. 
All five fathers are either soccer player? Singer? Announcer? Actors? 
The kids is so adorable. Gosh! (L) ~ Hehe. 



 Xoxoxo,

Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›