I'm back-ed ! ^^
posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM by S.Teo ♥




Hey readers, 

I'm back at Blogger ever since the last post @ Feb? :x
Let me update you recently about my stuffs k. 

Firstly, I didn't update my blog not because I'm lazy okay! 
It's totally because my right elbow is casted. 
Yes, wrap in a cast, twice some more. 

First casting ~ 


Second casting in pink. :B


  photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

Apparently that Saturday night after dinner w. my girls. 
We head off to V5 and I think I drank too much ba? 
K la k la. I know I shouldn't drink that much. 
I know I should have control myself, k. 
"Once bitten, twice shy." I'm fear of alcohol right now. 

Me ~ 



W. Jovi ~ ^^ 

 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

Anyways, I put on casting for about 2months, twice. (One month each
And recently I just removed my casting. ^^v 
I still can't straighten my right elbow yet, since it's swollen and stiff? 
But I'm able to write, eat, type etcs as usual. :) 

Oh oh. And hor, currently I'm studying @ Kaplan right now. ^^ 
Spot me, say hi. If I didn't reply or hi back, it's most probably I didn't see you k. 
Hehe. Term 1 studying Quantitative Analysis and Commercial Law. 
I think both is alright? Since CL exam is open-book. (Y)  

My Student Access Card w/o my photo. :( 



 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

I forget is which Saturday but J planned to celebrate my belated birthday. 
At Liang Court, a japanese restaurant w. J, Jeffrey, Zhifu, Tarry, Wendy, Junyi, Lisi, Chongkai. After dinner, walked many places but end up went to V3. *sweat*  

It look nice, but the meat or the sauce is pretty salty. :x



Polaroid ~ ^^ 
'

OH, and here the dessert J made. ^^ 
I like the strawberry. (Y) 


 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

Last Thursday which is on 28 March, meet-up dinner after class w. Lena and Ziyan
It been ultra long since I last meet Lena out already. 
Planned to eat dimsum @ Jalan Besar
Apparently we walked a lots, walked very long. I think a big round of circle? 
And finally we arrived @ Swee Choon Tim Sum. *grumpy*
While searching this place, make my mood and appetite gone. 

TA-DAHHHHH ~ ^^

This is the banana and prawn fritter. 
*nice* ! ^^

 

Zha Jiang La Mian ~




Mango Pudding w/o milk. :( 


Bused and trained home w. Ziyan ! :) 

Xoxo


I will try to update more when I'm free k. ^^

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›