Happy Chinese New Year people ! ^^
posted on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM by S.Teo ♥


Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! ^^ 

Hey readers, 

The photos at my living room's wall ~ :) 



Last Saturday which is "Chu Xi Ye" had our reunion dinner steamboat as usual w. family! 
A little different is that, this year my mum isn't here anymore. (She is still alive, okay.
My family asked her to come back for dinner, she rejected. 

And dad say it's the past already, don't know why she still... 
Oh well, I think I know how she feel since it's her fault in the first place. 
She gave us red packet 50$ ! When she was still here, she every year just gave 10$. 
That's weird. 5x ~ LOL. Oh well, dad say - "human always when lost then will know how to cherish."That's true, I agreed!


 My dog w. a strawberry's clip ! (L) 


 photo c.gif 
Last wednesday (Chu San), we went to Karean's Aunt house to bainian ~ 
Wow, like almost all her relatives was there. Kind of awkward. 
Luckily I went w. Jocelyn, Jovi and Jaslin. The J's again!
First time meeting Karean's son. So cute! Wearing stitch's hoodie ! ^^ 

Before leaving the house ~ ^^ 


 Steamboat again ~


W. Jovi, Karean and Limin ~ ^^ 





 
Steamboat again. *faint* Gambling next... ~ 
Jocelyn and Jaslin left first. Then Limin arrived ! :) 
Stayed till 9.30pm plus then left. And I actually left my orange there. 

While waiting for bus ~ 


 photo c.gif

Last thursday was planning to go Bugis shopping w. Jocelyn but weather.... 
Rained the whole day! ): End up meeting Jeffrey, Zhiyan and Nigel for dinner ! ^^ 
First time dining at "Everything with fries", not much of choices though! 
I had Creamy Salmon in a cup and it really served in a cup. LOL ~ 

Before leaving the house as usual ~ 



Menu ~ 

Creamy Salmon in a cup w. sour cream and onion fries ! ^^v 


Barrel of beancurd :) 


After dinner, we headed for dessert at "Dessert First" ! 
Ordered 2 barrels of beancurd, aiyu jelly and tangyuan ! Woahhh ~ 
*shocked* A little too much for dessert. :x 
Headed to Bugis Street and walked a round then trained down to CK's hse. 
We reached first. Then Zhifu and friends arrived ! :) 

W. Jocelyn


Gambled till 4.30am? LOL. Zhifu and friends left around 2.30am. 
Jeffrey lost $50+ while Jocelyn lost $30+ ! ._____. 
I didn't lost any money though. I won 30bucks instead. :x 
The game "In-between" really is.... LOL ! 
We played till very tired but still wanna win finish the money first. 
Invisible Banker. Hahahaha! 

This is the "banker" ~ LOL 


And today I'm meeting Ziyan to Kaplan @ Wilkie Edge
Then Jovi for lunch and shopping ~ ^^ 

And hor, I don't look SINGAPOREAN meh!? 
So many people asking if I'm singaporean not. *roll-eyes* 
Oh well, forget it. 

Xoxoxo, 

如果你给我的,和你给别人的是一样的,那我就不要了。

Labels: , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›