Hello Blogger ! ;)
posted on Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 2:28 AM by S.Teo ♥


Hey Blogger, 

It's a miracle that I wake up so damn early after I slept @ 3am plus. 
Yes, I woke up @ 8am? I slept about 4-5hours. ): 
Obviously, I'm lack of sleep! And when I'm lack of sleep, I'm tend to be slow. 
I mean my brain will works slowly. LOL ~ 
Supposed to meet Lena, 11am @ AMK Hub, but was a little bit late. 



Here's the photos ~ :) 


And before leaving my house, camwhored ! ^^ 
Well, as I only wore fake eye lashes and contact lens. 
So must try it out, to see if I look presentable not. 
Trained down to Paya Lebar MRT -> Bishan MRT -> AMK MRT
Reached AMK Hub, saw Lena and she wore super casual. 
While I look like I'm going somewhere else. :b

On board Bus 159 to AMK ITE. First trip here w. Lena
To collect my F1 Race part-time job certificate? 
First time heard of when you finished working, still can get a cert. *winkwink
Since I didn't attend the training, I didn't even get a white envelope~ :( 
Therefore put mine inside Lena's instead. 

It started drizzling. On board bus, trained down to Clarke Quay MRT
Walked towards to Tom Yam Kungfu but no steamboat for lunch. 
ARGHHHH ! Had to walk back to Clarke Quay instead. 
End up having Japanese Lunch Buffet @ Chiso Zanmei ~ 20$ per pax. 
Including free flow drinks $. First time trying it ~ 

OH YA, while waiting for Ziyan to arrive. IT STARTED RAINING HEAVILY! 
LOL. Too bored, therefore snapped this photo ! :x  

Look at the river water color ~ Wth. 


TA-DAHHHH ~ 



Ziyan's Udon ~ 


Back to the topic ! Hehe. It look nice, but doesn't really taste that nice.... 
Arghhhh. Should have pick Pasta de Waraku one ! :( 
Anyways, still somehow "enjoy" our lunch there ba? Hahaha~ 
Trained down to Little India to do "Henna" ~  

Lena's ~


Mine's ~ 


Oh well, this isn't the first time doing it already ~ 
Mine was 10$ while Lena was 20$. I still prefer manicure though. 
Trained to MDIS to collect my cert from Student Resource Centre but... 
End up need walk over to Student Service Centre at new building 2nd floor! 
Just to get a chop. And also applied a "Letter of Verification" there. 

YIPEEEE ! I finally got my CERTIFICATE ! (Diploma in Accounting
Hehe. Although the grades was pretty average. No A's ~ :( 
At least no D's okay. HAHA! After that, trained down to Tiong Bahru


We intend to catch "Ah Boys To Men 2" there @ 6.50pm ~ 


Title: Ah Boys To Men Part 2 

Starring: Joshua Tan, Maxi Lin, Wang Weiliang, Noah Yap, Irene Ang, Richard Low


Directed By: Jack Neo

Plot: After this incident, what else is in store for Ken? What punishment will be met out because of the fight? How will the antagonisms between Ken, Wayang King, Lobang and the rest of the Section mates be resolved? In such an environment of mutual distrust and sabotage, will they be able to shake hands and work together, to face their greatest challenge?

My Rating: /5

(Actually I think the Sergeant Ong was kind of cute ~ ^^)

After finish buying the tickets, headed down to Watsons ! ^^v 
And I finally got my new liquid eye liner and eye lashes glue again ! :x 
After that we on board the lift up and head straight in for the theatre next ~ 
Erm, I didn't catch the first movie and I'm watching the 2nd movie already! LOL. 
Forever like this one siah. :\ Oh well, it's okay la ~ 

After movie, trained back home ! :) 
Headed to NTUC to get some snacks for my baby and hairdye ~ ^^
I suddenly feel like dying my hair. AND THE QUEUE IS FREAKING LONG.
ARGHHHHH. Waited super long! D: *grumpy
Takeaway Macdonald back home. 

Liese, Ash Brown ~ 


Starting dying my hair already ~ ^^ 

Xoxo, 

It's Reunion Dinner tmrw night ~ :D 

Labels: , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›