Shopping spree (Part II)
posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM by S.Teo ♥


Hello people,

Today meet-up w. Jocelyn and Jeffrey ~ (Both J's again. LOL!
Had my lunch @ QQ Noodle ! (I forget to take picture. Argh~
It was not bad la. :)  

 photo 2798509c204lxo9fk.gif




Inside B.Junction's toilet ~ ^^ 



Accompanied J to go collect her item @ MDS
Then Bugis Street next ~ 
Total up: She bought 2 tops and 1 short & 1 skirt. 
I bought 4 pairs of spec, 1 skirt and 1 top ~ 
Jeffrey left around 6pm plus. While we still walking around ~ 
And headed to Pastamania for our dinner ~ ^^ 
Chit-chatted about r/s issues. LOL ~  


Meatballs ~ ^^ 


Trained back home. 
I bought one pair of shoe and slipper @ Bedok Interchange. :) 
Headed back home. 
Camwhored. 

*twist


W. my new four spec ~ Hehehe ! 



 Hmmm ~ I think I look better w. spec ~ LOL.


 W/o my red cardigan ~



My New spec ~ ^^


Look like tmrw I needa stay home alr. :(  
Original plan was to meet-up w. Lena and Ziyan for lunch @ Bugis again. 
But... no one is home tmrw. Therefore, I needa stay home. 

Xoxo, 

I always get what I want, it's just a matter of time ~ 

Labels: , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›