Exam week ! :(
posted on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM by S.Teo ♥


Hey ~ 

I just had my QA paper this afternoon. :( 
It was not hard but not easy either. 
I was struggling to finish Q4. The Hypothesis ~ Arghhhhh ! 
The rest of the questions was all right expect this. 

Oh damn, I somehow calculate the score I will get. 
It's around 65marks? Oh well, not failing is good enough already. 
Hehe. I don't expect to score distinction at all. 

 photo 2.gif

I today wore somehow pretty for this paper. 
It's my head-out outfit. LOL! I like it. ^^ 

Famished after exam. And bought Macdonald for late lunchie ~ 
Tried the new "Black Pepper Flamer" burger. It was alright I think? 
Then camwhored when reaches home. Hehe! ;3 


Me ~




Actually I thought today's paper was in the morning while, 
this friday's paper is in the afternoon. And it's the opposite. LOL ! 
Thanks Ziyan for reminding me though. Otherwise..... :x 

Left w. one last paper which is Commercial Law. 
I scared I screw up this paper badly. :(
I got no idea what to study since it's a open-book exam .
LOL. Someone tell me? 

I wanna go Sentosa. :( 
I don't feel like drinking or clubbing at all. 
LOL. Bored? Fear? Idk why. 

  photo 2.gif

Last Wednesday went to meet J for lunch @ Pizza Hut. ^^ 
Had Hawaii pizza and chicken pasta? I forget the name. :x 
It's a lunch set? I think. Including the drinks too. 
Pretty worthy I guess? 


Bused to J's home to help me figure out how to do Normal Distribution
It was easy? By her method? LOL. :x 
Anyways, bused back home and bought KOI cafe. :D  

Plum Green tea. ^^



I just finished watching Running Man Ep 142. ^^ 
Ft. a real-life couple celebrity. Hehe! 
Miss Mong getting prettier and prettier each episode ~ 
Aww, I miss Song Joongki. :( 

 photo 2.gif

R.I.P Huang Wen Yong
Passed away ytd and it's Star Award 2013 somemore. :( 
He contributed many good dramas. I like his acting! 
:) 


Ps: I removed all the photos at Photobucket.com. 
When viewing the past archives. 
Almost all photos is un-viewable. :( 
I know it's bad, but I can't undo it. Therefore..... 
Hope you all understand. ^^ 

Xoxoxo ~ 

Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›