New term, new module, new class ~
posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM by S.Teo ♥




Yo-hoo ~  photo 2112572i08fubut6k-Copy.gif

Just as my post title. "New term, new module, new class" ~ 
It's a new school-term, new module (Principle of Banking and Finance) and, 
new classmates.  photo kao_lol.gif ! This term is w. GS6/5 ! Of course, there is some familiar faces. 
But not close. Therefore no greetings. :x 

  photo 2783711w9cz0o8hgh.png 

Had Mac breakfast. Had new classmate, Kenny
He greeted us first. Super random and awkward. :x 
Lecturer wasn't that early. I mean other lecturer always reach earlier than us. 
Today first time me and Ziyan first in class? Wooo. Hahaha!  

Class ended. Trained back home! :) 

Camwhored at home.  photo kao_lol.gif! Hehe. ^^ 
W. my new favourite skull top!  photo 1028781fmiybjte15-Copy.gif

During break-time! :B 




 At home. *Be prepared!* 

*Spam-alert!* 

.

..

...

....

.....




Outfit of the day! :) 
-Taken by my dad. *weird*


W. my Baby and Brownie!  photo 1028781fmiybjte15-Copy.gif





My new Facebook Cover photo! ^^ 


Actually this four photos combined look good too right?  photo kao_lol.gif





W. my baby again! ^^





 photo 2783711w9cz0o8hgh.png
T-ARA N4 new mv ! ^^ 



 photo 440661fd1i5ezs05.gif

Labels: , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›