T.G.I.F ~ :)
posted on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM by S.Teo ♥


Hey, What'sup ! :) 

I shall try to use little words to express today k. 
I will try to make my post less wordy! ~ 
But no promises k. ^.~ 


 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif
As usual, trained to school. Camwhored during break-time~ :)
Ended class slightly earlier than ytd. 




 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

And trained to meet Lena. 
Apparently I arrived earlier than her.  :3
We were choosing what to eat for our dinner ~
From Thai -> Korean -> Jap ~ :)

End up we had Kabe no Ana as our dinner. 
This is the 2nd time I tried it. 

Salad and Corn soup. :) 




Lena's Spaghetti. 


Dessert ~ ^^


Lena's cheesecake.


 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

After dinner, had yoghurt ice-cream w. fruit pebbles. 
Chit-chatted at the sky garden. 


 photo 2713738hdnoci0lxu.gif

Trained back home. :) 

Camwhored a bit. 


 

Xoxoxo,

My dear girl, Jovi's 21st Birthday is next week.
And her original plan was to celebrate @ Dream, but changed to Siamtiu.
Then changed to Sentosa and changed to Neverland now.

The newest updation is Neverland

Because Jocelyn is shortlisted, and gonna start work next week.
Happy for her! (Y)
As 10 May is a Friday, and she'll be working.
Therefore, it will a night celebration instead. Hehe~ :)
I'm fine either w. Sentosa or Drinking de.

Since it's your birthday, you can just decide it. ^^
I'm okay. :D

[ 很多人都说:我不知道我自己想要什么。其实这句话的真正含义是:我没有勇气面对和足够的努力去争取我想要的。]

Labels: , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›