Job Interview...
posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 8:08 PM by S.Teo ♥


Hello lovelies, 

Last Tuesday (08 Jan), I had a interview @ Albert Complex ; 10am. 
It was my first interview ever since TCC from ITE Job Fair. 
I had a rough time picking out my outfit. ): 

End up, it wasn't the actual company that's gonna hire me. 
It's a agency company. -.- ! Waste my time. 
Anyways, omw back. I bought Chewy Junior home for the first time! ^^ 

Omw back. The train was pretty empty! :B 


 :)

Reached home. Camwhoring since I wearing full make-up. :) 
Hehehe. I'm trying out new photo apps too. 
#PIPCamera and #SmilePhoto ; Try it out if you want ! ^^ 




 Photobucket







 W. my baby! Photobucket







Without fringe ~ :B 


With #PIPcamera effect ~ 
Nice right? ^^ 







#SmilePhoto app ~ 


Photobucket

Last Wednesday (09 Jan), I went for the workshop @ MDIS
It was so empty. LOL ! I think less than 20 people there. 
First time I actually pay attention listening. :x 
It's called "Values for Success" ! LOL.



Head back home next. ;) 
Meet Shan for dinner @ Lerk Thai. It been awhile since I last meet her! 
LOL. Chit-chatted. She starting her new job next monday ~ 
Starting pay is 2k. Good luck on your new job k ? Photobucket

I'm having my interview @ Ubi tmrw at 1pm. 
Gosh, I hope I won't get lost there eh. :B 
And hope my interview will go smoothly. Photobucket 
Since I needa wear formal. 
Hope the weather will be good too ! Hehehe.  Photobucket

Labels: ,




‹ Backward Forward ›