Hey, it's 2013 and I'm still alive. Boo-hoo! :p
posted on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:59 PM by S.Teo ♥


HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE
It's Year 2013 now ~ ^^ 


And today I'm celebrating my dad's 46th birthday at home w. Pizza Hut ~ :B 
Haha. Since he refused birthday cake. Therefore, replaced it w. Pizza! 

Zesty Chicken Pizza ~ 


 Ham 'N' Shrooms Pizza ~ :) 


Today my dad came across this cute yet weird bug. 
I mean amazing? If you look at it properly. 
What do you see? (Expect a bug in a container.


It's still at my house and still freak me out whenever I see it. :x 

Sunday's morning scenery! 
Nice isn't it? :) 



Photobucket




It been about one week since I last updated right? 
There is a reason why I didn't update earlier! ): 
  1. I'm lazy. 
  2. Photos not with me. ):
Yeah. The only two reasons why I didn't update. Hahaha ~
31st December, last monday I think. I meet up with Jocelyn and Jazz first. 
Thought of eating at Raffles Place's Macdonald, too packed. 
Walked to other places, it's either full house or closed. ): 
Damn unlucky siah. Endup, we settled down for dinner @ V3 nearby shop. 
I had Sweet & Sour chicken rice, Jocelyn had Sliced Fish Mee Hoon soup and  
Jazz had Horfan. 

The only self-taken photo for this day. LOL ~


Anyways, about 11pm plus then Matt arrived. 
But V3 was full. DAMN ! ): Endup, sitting outside and calling/texting other people. 
Tsktsk. But still get to go in after 12am I guess? 
Opened a bottle of CBS. And after awhile, finally got table! ^^v 
Matt's friends left. Jocelyn's ex-boyf came with his friends and ordered 1 tower. 
After that, all headed back home. After CBS, we ordered 1 tower too. 

Endup cabbing down to V5 to find Jeffrey and co. 
Violet was there too w. her boyf and others. :) Hahaha~ 
By the time we reached there, all look high and drunk? Photobucket. :x 

Stayed till end I guess? And cabbed to Blk 123 Coffee  Shop w. Jeffrey and Darry
Had our breakfast there. And I actually forget to inform my dad! *uh-oh
Around 7.30am then I reached home? Photobucket. :x 
I think I'm a little tipsy as well. Phew~ I can still remember all these. 
Thank god already. Though I don't remember many parts. ;x 

I stayed home ever since 31st Dec'12 all the way till now. (Y) 
Power right? K la. I this friday heading to V5 w. Jocelyn and her friends. 
And I shall maintain and control k? :B *try

I'm trying to fix my damn screwed body-clock and find a job. 
Since still got awhile before I can get my diploma cerf. ): 
And I still needa attend one more workshop first. 

Photobucket

GUESS WHAT
I got a interview tmrw @ Bugis OG, 10am. 
Gosh. My first office interview siah. *crossed-finger* Photobucket
I hope I can get in, yet I hope I can't.  

Xoxoxo,

Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›