Zirca ♥
posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM by S.Teo ♥




Hello Readers, 

Today I spent my day doing nothing. Just eat, chill and sleeping soon~ 
LOL. 

Ytd I went to Zirca w. Jovi, Anson, Yoga, Leonard, Darren and his friend,  
Damien, Jocelyn and her two korea friends, Paul and Bryan.

Know what? I cabbed down to fetch Jovi then,
head down to Clarke Quay w. her! And the taxi uncle seems nice yet not.
-.- ! I think he took a longer route instead.
 He should thank god, Idk how to drive etcs eh.
Damn! Cab fare costs us almost $30 lo~ )):

After getting the chop, headed to toilet. Then locker next ~ And hor, Qunsheng spotted me since he called me "Shirley Teo!" ROFL. I didn't expect to see him there though!
Anyways went to 7-11 to purchase liquors and etcs. :) 




End up bought 2 Kings' Robert, 1 Ice Lemon Tea, 1 Coke, 1 packet of ice and cups w. straws ! LOL. Headed to Liang Court Bridge next ~ And started drinking! ^^ I think it goes well w. Ice Lemon Tea than Coke though ! :)


Jovi's brother, Bryan came to find us and chit-chat awhile.  
Damien's friend, Licong also came by and so qiao that he is my brother squad-mate. HAHAHAHA ~ The world is small indeed. 

We played 5-10, Number 31, Numbers game, Horse games? LOL. 
Toilet next. And camwhored ~ ^^ LOL 



When we wanna re-entry to Zirca, the queue is fucking long! *bth*
Seriously? Wthhh. Waited outside ! Phewtick-ed w. them ~ 
Headed to toilet again. :X ! Camwhoring ~

With Jovi


With Jocelyn! (:


And finally we're able to head in. Phew~ 
We stayed till closing. LOL! And cabbed back home w. Damien, Jovi and Jocelyn!
Haha! Home sweet home next ~ ^^

It was fun to club once a in blue moon, 
and not club that often la! If not, easily bored~ 
I admit it's more fun to go thai disco than club though~ HEHE. 
K la, I shall go rest already! Since tmrw I'm having 2 modules in a day! ):

Tmrw my school is starting already! *omg
LOL. Excited and worried much. 

Xoxo, 

Labels: , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›