Happy 21st Birthday Geokshan! ^~^
posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 11:20 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hello lovelies, 


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, Geokshan'lover~ ^^
-Hope you like the present that Jocelyn and I picked out for you! ;) 
And it's shared between me, Jocelyn, Victor, Liling and Tingting
Ps: We're still schooling! *poor* 

Today I woke up @ around 1pm plus, and went for sing song session w. Jeffrey, Lisi, Zhiyan and Huiting. Like a random only! Despite I'm still having flu and sore throat. Somemore, I'm still downloading / watching "I Miss You" and "Full House 2" dramas lo ! The "I Miss You" drama Ep 3 and 4 like dramatic and sad only! I actually cried siah~ T_T I super looking forward to the next episode uh ! *waiting

After sing song session, all heading back home for dinner ! ^^ 

  Ytd I and Jovi had lunch @ Kungfu Paradise ! Hehe. (Y) I ordered Chicken and fish combo while she ordered Sausage Babe rice and shared steamed custard buns ! :D Oh, and our drinks are passionfruit iced tea and Iced Honey w. Lemon ~ :) 


Chicken and fish combo! *yumyum* 

Sausage Babe rice ~ 


I'm like super full lo. Headed to Minitoons to buy gift box for Geokshan's present! :) I at first was thinking of busing down to Pasir Ris to meet Tingting and Jocelyn one. End up, I cabbed down to meet w. Tingting while Jocelyn was late and reached later bit. 

 







Like super long didn't meet Tingting already lo! :B ~ Reached Shan's chalet, only Gloria and Darren there. Snapped photos here and there ! ^^ After awhile then Jocelyn arrived. I think around 7pm plus then we started eating the buffet ~ Then BBQ next ! :) 



W. Shan! ^^ 


W. Tingting



W. Jocelyn ~



Buffet
(Photos credits to Cassandra~ ) 


Mee hoon I think~



Cereal fish and thai style tofu ~ 


Dessert ~ 


BBQ~ 
 - I help to BBQ satays ley! So nan de lo.

  
Around 10pm plus, then starts to cut cake ! :) 




There was me, Jocelyn, Tingting, Darren, Gloria, Cassandra and her boyf, Weexin and her boyf, Alfred, Weiqiao, Mingyi, Victor, Liling and her boyf, her family and her other friends and classmates was there to sing song ! ^^ (Photos still w. Shan!

After that, Kimliang and Damien arrived ~ Weisiang did came by to pass her a red packet and left! LOL. :x Tingting and Victor headed back home. And Leonard came by too ! LOL. Started drinking w. Kimliang, Geokshan, Jocelyn, Leonard, Mingyi, Weiqiao, Darren, Damien and Gloria. :) End up only Weiqiao and Darren stayed over ~ 

I cabbed back home w. Kimliang while Anson fetched Jocelyn, Leonard, Damien and Gloria home ! LOL. :B ~ Anyways, Damien and Gloria patched back again. 

Shan's present ~ 
(New look top and necklace! ^^) 


My new casing ! (Y) ^^ 
-Bought @ Gmarket, $8.90 ! 
; Need the link? Let me know. Hehe~ 


And hor, I think tmrw may be going V4 to drink w.  Cedric together w. Jovi
Still not sure yet though ! I'm sick and lazy. :\

Labels: , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›