V4 ~
posted on Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 8:52 PM by S.Teo ♥




Sawadeeka

It's been really awhile since I last update eh! Hahaha~ 
Good news is that my IM paper was easy! (Y) Bad news is CA paper was horrible. 
I got a feeling that I'm gonna take sub-paper for it already! T_____T 

Sigh~ I spent all my time studying, memorizing IM and neglect my CA
LOL. ): ! Please don't fail me, please. 

Anyways, after my exams. I'm sick ! Therefore stucked at home ~ T_T 
Seriously, I'm forever sick. FOREVERRRRR and ever siah.

 And I'm nua-ing at home EVERY DAY! 
Until ytd which was a saturday ! ( 10 November ) ~ 
Gonna go V4 and drink w. Jovi, Cedric and his friends as usual lo ~ 
It been super long since I last went to V4 siah! :x 
'Cause I was always clubbing instead of going siamtiu place~ 

^^





And quite awhile since I last drink le! Hehe. :3 
Prepared at around 8.30pm and camwhoring as usual lo ! 
Then Jovi cabbed down to Bedok Station and took train together to Aljunied
Cedric and friends is SUPER LATE lo. Me and Jovi rotting @ the coffee shop. 

w. Jovi :) 



Waited for about 30-45mins ba? Maybe an hour too. 
Jovi ranting say first time waiting for guys so long lo ~ HAHAHA! 
Then we cabbed down to Windsor Hotel, and rushed to toilet first~ :B 
Touching up our make-up ! And they finally arrived. 

Arrived at V4. :) ! Starting w. one tower of beer. 
And opened a bottle of CBS, and drank 15sec of CBS together w. Cedric ~ 
While Jovi and Cedric's friend drank 5sec. Jeremy excluded. 
Started drinking w. the table in front one! LOL~ 

Oh! Cedric opened another bottle of CBS. Well, he is drunk! 
And keep telling everyone that I'm drunk. -.- ! *angry
After they left, continue to drink w. my facebook friend and his friends. 
His friend, Jayvier took number from me. And he look drunk too~ 
'Cause he actually initiated xrxxxxixx !? LOL.  *shocked
Jovi don't look so okay too. :\ End up headed back home! :) 

The moment I alight the cab, I started to vomit already! 
Arghhhh ! I think I drank too much already. :x ! 

When I wake up today, I FEEL SO NOT WELL SIAH! T_T 
Starting chatting w. Jayvier @ Facebook chat. 
And I just created a Facebook page for my dog as my dad requested! 
LOL ~ 

XOXO,

Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›