Warning (!)
posted on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hey peoples, 

Warning first eh. Many photos for this whole week ~ :3 
(I just upload some here. The rest look up @ my Fb profile instead~

.

..

...

....

.....

Last week was my last week for school and gonna have my study week now ! 
After study week = exam week ! First paper is International Marketing
Kill me now please ~ ): 

Anyways, I skipped Wednesday's lesson only. Otherwise, full attendance ! 
Hehe. Last Friday, we had pot-luck instead of presentations ! (Y) 
Syahirah cooked Macaroni and sandwiches. :) 
We ordered Pizza Hut (!) ^^ & also drumlets ~ (But didn't finish the pizza i guess?
Still left quite lots. Anyways,  lecturer brought back instead. 

Nothing to do therefore, snapping photos w. Meishi, 
 then used Elisa's laptop to camwhored! 
Together w. Meishi, Jess, Elisa, Syahirah, Kahsin and Fizah ~ ^^ 



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


Make fire ~ LOL 

It's snowing ! 





At the end then the guys joined us and took some photos. LOL ! 


After that, trained back home ! ^^ 
And camwhored at home w. my phone's camera w. my jacket~ ^^ 






Ytd went to Zirca w. Jocelyn, Leonard, Anson, Yoga and many more ~ 
Drank at Liang Court Bridge. Bryan and friends can't entry so went to PH instead. 
Hmm, didn't drink much ! Therefore not high at all ~ :\ 
Rebel was K-pop night? All K-pop songs siah. Hehe! Nice ~ (Y) 

Zirca's toilet ~ 




Stayed till the end. And cabbed back home w. Jocelyn
While the rest went to have supper/breakfast. 

Reached home and camwhoring again. LOL ! 







That's explained these photos above! *shy

TA-DAHHHHH ! 

My new time table for my final term ~ ^^ 

This coming monday and tuesday gonna head down to RP for remedial lessons. 
For International Marketing. :\ Arghhhh ~ Like a lazy only siol !

And hor, I just watched "We Got Married Season 4" ! ^^
I like Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo couple~ :D !
But the waiting is hell. Once per week only! SIGHHHHH~ ): 





Xoxoxo


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›