Weekends ~ ^^
posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM by S.Teo ♥



Hey people, 

Today is sunday! It's day to nua at home ~ LOL ! 
Let's do some re-calling back k? ^^ 

-23 November'12-
Last friday , my plan was to cut hair but changed to watch movie w. Jocelyn and end up went to Rebel w. Nam, Jiwan, Anson, Yoga, Damien, Darren, Bryan korkor and theirs friends. And met Benson, Nicholas there. First time seeing them since they enlisted. LOL ~ 

Me and Jocelyn @ Tampines 1 toilet. :) 






Waited for Anson to fetch us and headed to Clarke Quay and it's drizzling~ 
That's bad. -.- ! End up drinking at Liang Court M3 staircase there. 
Barcadi and Chivas? Upstairs there is Alvin, Roy, Joanna and their friend! 

While waiting for our alcohol to arrive @ the staircase, camwhoring w. Jocelyn
Hehe. *Not really in order though






 W. Damien :)






Around 2.30am plus then we headed in to Rebel. :) 
Headed back home about 4.30am plus? Home sweet home. 
Thanks Anson for fetching us home. ^^

Photobucket
 

-24 November'12-
Ytd I meet up w. Berlicial and Elizabeth @ Bugis for dinner at LENAS
Both me and Berlicial had Aglio Olio style spaghetti~ 
Hers was pork while mine is chicken. Elizabeth only had fries. 
I ordered Crunchy Calamari. For the beverages, Ice Green Tea for Berlicial
And Lychee Fizz for me and Eliza. :) 

Lychee Fizz ~ 

 

Iced Green Tea~ 



Crunchy Calamari w. Wasabi Mayo ^^ 

Pork Aglio Olio Penne ~ 


Grilled Chicken Aglio Olio Spaghetti ~ 


Me ~ ^^ 


W. Berlicial ~ ^^ 




Chit-chatted and camwhored there. 
And headed to Bugis Street next. I bought a top and a bag! ^^ 
Eliza bought a pair of shoes while Berlicial bought a dress. And that's all. 
Rest at Bugis Plus Macdonald. While Eliza had our late dinner. 
Meet Jocelyn @ Bugis MRT station and trained down to Dhoby Ghast
Walked to POMO there to meet Nam. And walked around that area w. Jiwan too. 

@ Macdonald :) 

W. Eliza


W. Jocelyn




End up, headed to Plaza Sing GV for movie. So tiring! Damn. 
We watched "Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2"  ! I first time watched it. 
I didn't even watch the first part siah. LOL! I still understand la~ 


Title: "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2"

Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner

Directed by: Bill Condon

Plot: After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

My Rating: /5


Finished movie @ 2.30am plus. Waited for Anson ~
While waiting for Anson, I think I really gives off a "Don't talk to me" aura. 
HAHAHA. When I'm tired or annoyed or sleepy, I tends to don't talk. 
And my face will be black. Like hard to approach like that. *laughs

Home sweet home! I miss my bed badly eh! ): 

Xoxoxo,

Labels: , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›