What a week.
posted on Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM by S.Teo ♥


Tumblr_mepgvthzoq1rkjb0ko1_500_large

Hey people, 

I know I didn't really update my blog recently. Haha~ 
But suddenly got feel to write it now despite I didn't take much photos. ): 
There is photos of foods and etcs though. ^^

-Monday, 03 Dec
Trained to Woodlands -> Bus to Republic Poly (Woodlands) -> North Mall (Yishun) -> Sakae Sushi -> Box Boss -> Home Sweet Home ! ^^v 

Here's the photos from Sakae Sushi
Taken by me, of course ! ^^ 

Spider cheese maki ~ :) 






Hungry? Hehe. 

It was tea-time buffet ~ Thank god, we're just 20 years old. :) 

Bought "couple" rings w. Jovi, but different color ~ 
Bought it at Box Boss ~ It was 7$ for two but there is 20% off. 
Therefore, each person only need 2.80$ ~ HEHE. 
Cheap right? ^^ 


Trained home while Jovi bused home. 

Look at my dad, act cute. LOL 



-Tuesday, 04 Dec
Trained down to Eunos to get presents from Yucong -> Alighted @ Bugis MRT station -> Forced to alight @ Aljunied MRT station -> Bedok Poly -> Back home. 

Yes, I know I'm supposed to go school. But I brought the wrong textbook instead. 
Today is my brother's POP day! But I'm not going, needa stay home w. baby! 
I thought the first lesson was OB then FIT. But it's the other way round. 
And I cant' skip OB anymore. Therefore I changed my mind and went to get MC. 
Oh and, my condolence for Jovi's grandma as she passed away this morning. ):

-Wednesday, 05 Dec
FIT lessons as usual. Had Mr.bean's pancake and soya milk for late lunch. 
Headed home after class. :)



-Thursday, 06 Dec
OB class. And I had Pizza Bar w. soya milk for my late lunch ~ ^^ 
Trained back home and bought KOI cafe

yumyum ! ^^


 Grass Jelly Milk tea ~ :)


TA-DAHHHH ! 

My package arrived ~ ^^ 


New casing ~ :) 


-Friday, 07 Dec
Workshop changed to today 9am - 12pm, but I didn't manage to wake up. 


Due to I was focusing watching "The Good Wife" drama ~ :X 
She is so coolz. Gosh ! Salute. But I hate the fact that she didn't divorce ! 
She should just divorce w. her husband after all these. -.- 
Totally not worth it. And her boss is a better choice ~ (Y) Hehe. 
Watched till Season 4 Ep 10 now. :) 



And also "Miss You" drama ~ Currently at Ep 10 too. ^^v 
Sooyeon's mum knows that Zoe is her daughter. I cried ! Gosh. LOL ~ 
I can't wait for the next ep to come out siah. I wanna watch it ! 
Zoe and Harry look cute together~ ^^ 


Another korean variety show "Romantic and Idol" ~ Not bad. 
There is 2pm - Junsu, JJ project, JB, ZE:A - Hyungsik (Hope I don't spell wrong!) and MBLAQ - Mir. Haha! The girls are 4minutes - Jihyun, Rainbow - Seungah, Hyejeong and Jei? But I forget which girls' group they're from. Haha! :x

Currently Ep 4 at Funshion while Ep 5 @ Kshownow.net ~ ^^


I was watched "Vampire Diaries" Season 4 Ep 8 when Elena realized she is being sired to Damon. LOL ! I actually like this couple instead of Elena and Stefan. :x ! Hehe. I also like Caroline and Klaus together. (Y) ! LOL.

OH ! And great new is I just know my results for 2nd term. ^^ 
But there's two envelopes and scared me. I thought I failed CA~ 
End up is one module in each. LOL! I got B for IM and C for CA ~ Hehehe. 
Phew ~ Thank god, I don't need to take sub paper siah! 

My contact lens have arrived too! ^^ W. new casing box too. 
Thankyou! :)

Labels: , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›