#` 29 May :)
posted on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 10:10 PM by S.Teo ♥

Love means alot:\ Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello People :D

Let's start from last night kay ? :)
I woke up @ 11am plus, used my lappy awhile.
Then straight go bath, and prepare myself for work alr !
'Cause I'm working 1pm till 6pm today. Hahaha! :\
I didn't get much sleep last night. 'Cause I sleep late ! :X
LOL, I wasn't late for work hor ! :) In fact, I'm early by 20minutes ?
Haha. (Y) ! After that, started working luhhh ! :)
Finally 6pm alr ! :D ~ I went to the Sixties, bought some clothes ! :D
And then got my member's card alr. ^^v ! Haha. It's black in color leh.
LOL. After that, I went back home first. 'Cause I'm meeting Berlicial !
(: ! For dinner ; :D ! Went home to prepare leh.
Out of sudden, Joseph called me. LOL! Woah, he can go drinking today! :)
Haha. While Lawrence can't, 'cause tmrw got tournament. {: !

Photobucket
*- Cock eye siah. ! LOLLL
; :X 

Photobucket

Photobucket


I took train till City Hall then Joseph said meet @ Tajong Pagar. D:!
LOL. I didn't meet dao my wifey, Berlicial luhs. Skipped dinner!
And I thought we'll be cabbing there. But noooo ! Walked there :O !
We're like soooo lucky, 'cause Joseph's parents was nearby too ?
So his dad sent us there. :> ! Haha, Thank you! ^^/
Reached there. Jocelyn, Karean and Jazz was there already leh!
Berlicial still in cab only, 'cause traffic jam. Awww!
Playing bluff with them ! :) I'm not good at bluffing luh! (N)
LOL. So I keep losing. Arghhh! D: ! Lawrence texted me. LOL!
"Have fun or something one", Haha! I forget already :\
He say don't get too drunk again worhs. LOL! :X
(Since when I'm drunk before siahhhh ~ What again only!)

After awhile, Berlicial reached ! ^^ Woo-hoo ! :)
And Joseph went to fetch his friend luh. :) ! Drink drink drink ~
Play bluff the whole day ? LOL. :\ Me and wifey ordered Seaweed Chicken.
(:! I drank about 9glasses of Martell with coke ? LOL. :O !
I was resting after that, I think. :\ I never play already. LOL 
Okay, I'm not drunk seriously! But they keep saying I am drunk :O !
Gosh! :O ~ Then we walked to the Clarke Quay siah! Haha.
(Thanks Joseph for carrying my bag for me! ^^v)
LOL. Went to Macdonald's toilet! :) After that, went to River side sit.
With Jocelyn laaas :) Snapped photo, then Joseph and friend cameby.

Photobucket
 *- My face look so white ?! LOLL.

LOL. They're hungry. LOLL ! Anyways, I didn't snap any photos with them !
:( Awww. I only took photo with Berlicial and Jocelyn only!
Hahaha! After that, Karean they all went home. Berlicial went to Seragoon.
While I go Dover with Joseph and friend luh. :)

Nothing much also. LOL! Sleep at his friend's hse ! :\
Joseph sleep like pig only! His friend don't wanna sleep ! D:
Keep disturbing me only! -.-" LOL. Cabbed home in the morning ~
Sibei tired siahhh. I'm like dying like that! :X
I totally hack care my make-up alreadyyyy. LOLLL ! Tired.


(Fyi: I'm back to single already! :) 
Haha, don't ask why 'cause I'm lazy to say. )





‹ Backward Forward ›