#` 02 Juneeee
posted on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 7:28 PM by S.Teo ♥

Photobucket
*- Nice photo right ? :)

Photobucket
*- Left side one :D
; Her photo is hard to findddd ! D: 

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, TAN LIMIN ! :D
; Sorry that we didn't celebrate your birthday ! 
But there is going to be a post celebration ! :DDDD ~ 

Hello Earthlings, 

Today I choose to sleep then going for BEV lessons ! :X 
Haha! The weather is sooooo nice to sleep in the morning ! 
'Cause it rains ! Woo-hoo ! (Y) ! So goodddd ~ :) 
I hope it will rain at night siol. :D ! Muhahhahah ~ 
Well, today was Li Min's Birthday. But we didn't celebrate with her :( ! 
Not 'cause we boxim, just that not much people is freeeeee. Awww! 
So, we planned together with Terence's birthday thn together celebrateee! 
:D ! It'll be fun, trust me kay ? ^^/v Hahahaha! 

Anyways, I went to school for CMS and AFD lessons only leh. 
LOL. CMS lecturer, it was so bored siol. :\ ! 
'Cause I didn't go locker take my book/paper siol. Hahaha! 
:\ ! So I was listening to music luh ! :) Then went to Cafe 2 eat. 
Haha, Hamima didn't go for OFA lessons leh. :\ ! 
Chatting down there, then we went for OFA lessons. :) ! 
Luckily, the teacher today was normal. Heng ah ! :] 
('Cause she was v. abnormal oneee. :\ ) 
Okay. After that, we went for AFD class luh. Learned new stuffs ! :D 
We learn Day Books todayyyy! (Y) Quite easy. I like AFD
But I hate BEV ! (N). Tsktsk. D: !

After that, end class alr leh. :) ! Haha, 
Took Bus 24 with Hamima and Lena lehh. ^^v LOL! 
Chatting during the journey inside the bus, Laughs*! :\ 
Funny siol. ;X ! My english/mandarin sucks siol ! (N) 
Tsktsk. Anyways, me and Jocelyn planning 12 Juneeee Event lehhh! 
We're celebrating Terence and Limin's birthday @ De Suiteeee ! :) 
LOL. Haven't thought of buying what presents for them yet siol. 
D: ! Tsktsk. Webcamming @ home :D ! Hahahaha ~ 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*- More @ my facebook. :)
; Lazy to upload soooo many. HAHA! :>


Labels:




‹ Backward Forward ›