#` 26 May
posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM by S.Teo ♥

Photobucket

Hello :)

Today I didn't go to school. :X ! I thought I will go.
But ended up didn't go siah. :\ ! Hahaha. My boy also never go leh.
LOL. Doing nothing at home the whole dayy luh ! :(
Sighs*! Last night, just webcammed with him. He's sooo funny laaas !
Laughs*! :> ! Sorry that didn't give you a good night kiss kay ?
:X ! I'm shy laaas. Hahaha ! {: Sian lehhhh.
Last saturday meet him, until now siahhh ! I haven't meet dao him leh. !
Awww. I miss die him alr. :( ! But he like v. busy lehhhh. D: !

LOL. I also don't know how. :{ ! Bored siahhh.
This Friday no school, so good ! (Y) Hahah!
I'm working 7pm till 12am tmrw and friday leh. :) !
LOL. And working @ 1pm till 6pm on Saturday worhs. ^^/
This saturday going out drinking with Karean they all again leh ! :)
I think going with Karean, Berlicial and Jocelyn ? LOL.
Jazz seem to be putting our airplanee today leh. Awwww ! :(
LOL. So we have to find more people ? Asked Bao Lun, but he not free.
): ! My boy having a snooker tournament this Saturday leh. :)
Hahaha! Good Luck to him and Joseph uh ! ^^v

Yesterday, I went to Karean's hse to slack. :D !
With Jocelyn and Limin there lehhh. Hahah! ^^/
Long time didn't go to her house alr siol. :D ! Laughs*!
And ytd Karean nearly burned her own kitchen siahhh ! Funny ~
LOL. She was trying to fry egg to eat one leh. :> !
But the fire was too big then kena the oil inside too (!)
She asked me to faster open the water tap siah ! :O
Guess what ? Ended up, more fire !? Siah laaaas, Scared us siahs. :X
After that, we watching movies online lehhh .:)
Then her sister say got a moviee quite nice. So we jiu find and watch it!
It's called Case 39 lehhh. LOLL! Creepy movieee D: !


Title: Case 39 

Directed by: Christian Alvart

Starring: Renee Zellweger, Jodelle Ferland, Ian McShane

Plot: "Case 39" is a horror film starring Renee Zellweger as social worker Emily Jenkins. Emily thinks she has seen it all until she meets her newest, most mysterious case - a troubled 10-year-old Lillith Sullivan (Jodelle Ferland). Emily's worst fears are confirmed when the parents try to kill Lillith, their only daughter. Emily saves her and decides to take her herself until the right foster family comes along. However, the situation soon escalates into danger.  

My Rating: 3.5 / 5 stars :D 

Hahaha. Starting part, her parents tried to bake their own daughter!? 
And we're so pity the girl. But after that, we finally know why!? 
LOL. They should bake her, don't save her. :X ! 
She look soooo sweet like a angel, but actually is a DEVIL ! D: 
LOL. :}  



‹ Backward Forward ›