La Riche; Violet.
posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM by S.Teo ♥



Annyeong! ^^ 

Monday - Accounting morning class as usual. 
W. a very bad headache that I wanna die. :(
Lunch @ Mac w. Ziyan and Gene.
Home Sweet home! And finally my item arrived after waiting of 5-6days. 
Hehe. It's La Riche brand this time! :) 

 


 Before


After


 And tried again,this time I used all and leave none. LOL
I even tried the plastic bag method, intro by Jovi.


It's midnight already! :\
WHERE'S MY COLOR! LOL. BLACK HAIR!? *shocked*


I was pretty looking forward to this one. 
However, maybe because I didn't bleach my hair and most of hair is BLACK.
Only maybe outer part and lower end is coloured. Therefore... :(

 Emo-ing I guess? 



I guess I think needa dye my inner hair again, with a different color. 
HEHE. I don't want to have same color hair le. :3 
Good news is my dad found a job! (Y) Woo-hoo. 

Tuesday - I can't wake up for Treasury class. :( 
Forever like this de. It's either I can wake up for Monday or Tuesday. 
Idk why I just can't attend two days classes straight. ARGHHHH! 
There goes my attendance and notes. T_T 

TAKE PHOTO AGAIN! LOL. 
At least, GOT COLOR okay! HAHAHA.



Wed - 2nd / 3rd day after dying hair. 
I can see some color now. :) Although only outer part of my hair. LOL! 

:) 


Xoxo, 

Labels: , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›