Busy Weekends, again.
posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM by S.Teo ♥




Hi Readers ~ 

Thanks Zhenwei for sending us home. ^^ 
Just watched "Pee Mak" w. my girls and J's boyf, Zhenwei @ TM
Hehe. This movie is touching and funny! (Y) 
It's a ghost movie but not that scary like those other movies. 
Maybe, will watch again. Hehehehe~ ^^ 



Title: Pee Mak 

Starring: Davika Hoorne, Kantapat Seeda, Mario Maurer, Nattapong Chadpong, Pongsatorn Jongwilak, Wiwat Kongrasri

Directed by: Banjong Pisanthanakun

Plot: In the Rattanakosin Kingdom, Mak leaves his pregnant wife Nak to join the war and meets four soldiers who become his best friends. During this time, his wife Nak struggles to give birth to their baby. When the war ends, Mak invites his friends to visit Phra Khanong and meet his beautiful wife Nak. Meanwhile, rumors fly around town that Nak is a ghost. His four friends and villagers trying to tell Mak that his wife is already dead.

My Rating:  /5

Worth watching it. ^^  
It's touching, really. Ok la, did cried a little. 
I don't wanna be a spoiler. Watch it yourself, and you'll find out why. 
Hmm, it's a happy ending I guess? 

Our dear Joce bought us this ! ^^


I gonna sleep soon, I think? *tired
Meeting my girls tmrw again for Kayen's 1st Birthday -> CK's chalet. 
Hehe. Kim gonna come fetch me there. *Yay
I got no idea how to ask money from my uncle. Since he just gave me 50$ recently. 
As he strike lottery. :B ! I just scared he give him that "look". Arghhh ~ 

It's my handphone last four digit - 2660. The number he strike. 
Just saying ~ LOL. 

I hope tmrw will be a good day? 
Oh, know what? My face is very bad. Since I got no idea wthell I'm allergy to. 
Arghhhh. DAMN IT! It's just popped out again?!? Last year once, now again. 
*annoyed* Why humans need to have PIMPLE/ACNES!? Tell me why. 

I gonna continue it tmrw instead. Hehe! TATA ~  

 photo 727091d9cb9o8srt.gif
Saturday (15June) 

Me. :) 


@ Karean's house. :) 



By right I'm meeting Jovi and Jocelyn @ 5.45pm ~ 
But Jocelyn can't make it, since she is meeting Cassy earlier instead. :( 
So end up just me, Jovi, Limin and Von going ~ 
Bought KOI Cafe for me and Jovi. Bused down to Karean's house. 
Stayed till 8plus? Kim came over to drive us. ^^  

W. Jovi




W. Birthday boy Kayen~ ^^ 
My fringe damn CMI lo. :( 


The birthday cake ~ :P 


 

Kayen ~ :D 


Limin's skill not good. :x 


 photo 727091d9cb9o8srt.gif


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, 
NG CHONG KAI. ^^ 
It been super long since I last met Kim siah. LOL ~ 
Arrived @ Chongkai's chalet. ^^ Woah, many people siahh ~ 
The people I know are only - Zhiyan, Nigel, Francis, Tarry, Wendy, Lisi, Jeffrey, Kimberly, Violet and Weileang? LOLOL. Did I forget to mention anyone? No right? Oh and the birthday boy. ^^


w. Violet ~ ^^


Out of sudden, Jason popped out? LOL. Like shocking only! 
Hahaha. Silent ~ All was watching "Haunted Changi" in the teevee? 
LOL. A little boring? Lena WA me saying she's going V3 ! While Violet and WL is going other place too. Tsktsk. Jovi was tipsy? Aiyo. Endup her friend told me that she was drunk. 

The Birthday cake ~ 


W. birthday boy! 
( My fringe is so cui. Damn~ ) 




Kim say this liquor is 70%? :O 
I tried, it burns siah. 



Lisi sleeping? 
(Tarry and Wendy's hands. LOL)


End up stayed till almost 4am? 
Thanks Kim for driving us home ~ ^^ 
You the best la k. (L) 
Hehehe ~ 

Meet-up soon again ah, Kim ! :P

Xoxoxo ~



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›